Managed Print Services (MPS)
A Solution by which a company's document output is outsources and managed by an external provider.
Our MPS Program Includes:
- Toner, maintenance and service on devices in the program
- Toner comes with a two-year no questions asked warranty
- Preventive maintenance will be conducted by our certified technicians
- Service including all parts and labor at no charge
- Replacement of transfer belts and fusers are included
- Strategic planning for printing fleet to improve efficiency
According to The Gartner Group, adopting an MPS program typically saves an organization 30 percent on its print-related cost. Savings like this can really affect your bottom line because according to International Data Corporation (IDC), the average business eats up anywhere between 5 percent and 15 percent of its annual revenue on document cost.
Additional Advantages to MPS:
- Increased Control on printing activities
- Unified Billing
- Save paper, ink, and resouces
- Decreased Downtime
- By outsourcing print management, you business frees up valuable time
- Improves Cash Flow
- Safe and Secure Printing
Printing is necessary to run an Office. If you have to print, MPS is going to be the best way to cut cost and increase efficiency in your print environment.
Contact us for a FREE Consultation: